Why is Mobility Print awesome?
The widespread adoption of smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and the growth of cloud computing means that organizations must provide a secure and simple printing approach for BYOD and mobile devices (clients).
However, many organizations have avoided implementing a BYOD print infrastructure because the mix of proprietary approaches from each vendor has created the problem of a rather complex environment.
Mobility Print solves this problem because it...
Is easy for end users to set up and use
- Empowers users to set up printing themselves—no need for a techie!
- Provides users with a simple setup experience—no need to know the IP address of the printer.
- Provides all users with a consistent print experience irrespective of the make or model of a printer.
- Provides the simplest end-user print experience.
Supports all popular platforms
iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows, and macOS.
- All user login credentials are secure and encrypted.
- Maintains user security (encryption and user authentication) without the need for the device to join the domain.
Is easy for SysAdmins to set up and maintain
- Most installations require only a few clicks to get up and running.
- All printers are automatically detected, no matter which brand or model; you just need to select the ones to make available to your users.
- Mobility Print can be deployed in any environment, on Windows, Mac, or Linux, whether hosted locally or in a private cloud.
- It's enterprise ready—works reliably across networks of all types and sizes.
- It's easy to keep client print queues up to date.
If you are a bit impatient, dive into how to set up now.
If you are feeling a bit nostalgic, and want to take a trip down memory lane, read about the history of printing systems.